Do you feel you need some help in connecting with the angels?
Do you find yourself wondering if they even exist?
Before you read through my favourite products that have helped me connect with the angels, why not try out the therapeutic creative writing exercise, that will help you connect mindfully and peacefully.
Plus, check out my ETSY SHOP … download & print some awesome Angel Quotes and many other Inspirational & Quirky Quotes
Once you start looking out for the signs and making sense of the world we live in, you will feel calmer in knowing that all will be okay. You just have to believe. Once you start truly believing you won’t be scared to ask for help from your angels. They want to help you. They want you to live the best life possible.
As promised, here are some of my favourite products, to help you on this amazing joyful journey.
I’m a huge fan of Doreen Virtue. She writes her books as if she is talking to you personally, as if the angels are talking to you, she glides through her books with such softness, not only does it make the read easy, but knowing the angels are with us makes sense.
So firstly, to get you started on your 2018 inspirational affirmations, I would highly recommend
1. Angel Affirmations 2018 CalendarDoreen Virtue’s, Day to Day Calendar gives powerful messages from the angels. I realise that we are halfway through the year, but this still a fab calender. Catch up on the previous affirmations, or read 2/3 a day … Every day you can be inspired and feel energised by reminding yourself that angels surround us always.
2. How to Hear Your Angels, by Doreen Virtue was one of the first books I read about angels. Doreen Virtue gives a detailed account of the Archangels and how we can call for their help at any time. There are great descriptions on which Archangel to call upon for help for whatever situation you are facing. This book shows how the angels can help with any area of our lives and how to ask for their help. This is another book I keep close, for wherever an issue arises that I’m unsure of how to deal with. There is always an angel waiting to help.
3. Angels: How to See, Hear and Feel Your Angels, by Kyle Gray. Another of my favourite authors. Kyle was spiritual from a very young age. He uses his special gift to bring divine love to others. He shows people how to connect with angels in the softest of ways, his kind approach, even within his writing will draw you in. He uses little stories to show how asking for help from the angels works and mini exercises to show you how to connect.
If you would prefer to listen to the books you can download Amazon’s Audible Membership here.
I love audible. I love listening when I’m driving or when I’m walking. I highly recommend signing up for the membership. I listen to novels and motivational books through audible, there’s something about walking in nature and listening to inspirational words.
4. Crystal Angels Oracle Cards: A 44-Card Deck and Guidebook
When it comes to understanding that the angels are always with us, this can be difficult at first, as we rush through life at top speeds that we forget to take two minutes to breathe and remember that, in the words of the wonderful late Louise Hay, ‘All is well.’ So I advise you carry an angel or wear an item that reminds you that the angels are with you, always. It will not only relax you in times of stress, but you will become accustomed to feeling spiritual energies around you, always.
5. Silver Sterling Angel Wings Pendant Necklaces
One of my favourite angel accessories is my own angel wing pendant. If you’d like a magical pendant of your own, I adore this beautiful Cuoka Silver Jewellery is simply stunning, it’s available in the UK. The stunning diamond wing below is available in the USA.
6. Silver Angel Bracelets
Joma Jewellery Bracelet – A Little Angel (UK)
Katie Loxton Bracelet – A Little Guardian Angel (USA)
I love Joma Jewellery, (Katie Loxton Jewellery USA) I have a collection of their bracelets. I love their simple but elegant cards that display meanings of each particular bracelet. So when I saw this beautiful angel wing bracelet, yes, you got it, I knew I had to have it. There’s something about having an angel on your wrist that makes you feel as if they are holding your hand.
‘Positive messages throughout the day, help to keep the negative thoughts away’
Download my free inspirational guide, that is full of quotes and posters, that you can print off to keep yourself motivated.
In this post, you can see some of my favourite books and angel delights, simply click on the pink button, if you’d like to see more about each product. The button will lead you to Amazon*
Love & happiness to you always
*Please note, that this post contains affiliate links. If you click one of the links and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission. However, I truly would never recommend a product that I don’t love myself. I’m not sure the Angels would agree with that …